36 weeks savings plan
September 2015 – May 2016
- When you get your first check, see how much of 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50% of your check will be.
- Choose a percentage that you want to put away in your savings every time you get paid.
- Set up with payroll to automatically put the percentage into your savings from every paycheck
- Multiply the amount you save from your first check by 18 (the amount of checks you’ll receive) then you’ll get your savings goal amount.
- Once you have your checking account comfortably past $1,000 never let it get below that point unless for an emergency